A2Z Field Services seeks employees that strive to provide superior customer service to our clients. The ideal A2Z employee demonstrates the following:
- Ability to analyze details and make recommendations to improve quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and resilience to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Proficiency in computer programs and software, especially Windows based programs and Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
If you have the drive to continue to learn and grow with us, we want you on our team!
We offer an exceptional environment. In our 2015 Employee Satisfaction Survey, employees expressed their appreciation for having clearly
defined expectations, being provided with the resources needed to achieve those expectations, working with a friendly and supportive team,
and having opportunities to work a flexible schedule.
A2Z also offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. Full-time employees are eligible for paid holidays and a paid time off (PTO) bank. In addition, there is no waiting period for newly hired employees to participate in the medical, dental, vision, life, and supplemental insurance plans.
It is the policy of A2Z Field Services to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons. Contact the Human Resources Department if you have a disability and wish to request an accommodation to fully participate in the application process.
Click Here to apply for one or more of the positions for which we are currently recruiting.